Director of Sales
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: Fort Myers Beach
Posted on: January 22, 2023
The Director of Sales-Select Service has direct oversight of
sales and marketing operations for a Select Service hotel. This
role has the responsibility to achieve optimal occupancy and ADR
growth to maximize total revenue while meeting/exceeding hotel
profit objectives. This individual will oversee operations of the
hotel sales department including but not limited to direct sales
follow-up sales administration hiring of staff training managing
and coaching. Additional responsibilities include sales and
marketing budget forecast advertising marketing and business plans
for no more than one Select Service hotel; manages within approved
plans and budgets. Management-level associates are expected to work
as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job
responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is
calculated accordingly.QUALIFICATIONS:+ + At least 2 years of
progressive hotel sales experience preferred; or a 4-year college
degree and at least 1 year of related experience; or a 2-year
college degree and at least 2 years of related experience
- Must have a valid drivers license in the applicable state.
- Must possess highly developed verbal & written communication
skills to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Must have thorough experience with professional selling skills:
opening probing supporting closing
- Shows strong analytical skills and strategic vision in
establishing appropriate sales deployment
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and manage people
of diverse socioeconomic cultural disability and ethnic backgrounds
while solving complex problems and creating a productive sales
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices
within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations; maintain
composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.RESPONSIBILITIES:+ +
Coordinate all group transient and catering sales solicitations and
bookings to maximize overall revenue.
- Develop recommend implement and manage the division's annual
budget and the advertising public relations marketing and sales
plans and programs for the hotel to maximize rate occupancy and
food & beverage opportunities thus ensuring the hotel meets/exceeds
management and owner revenue/profit goals and expectations.
- Proactively conduct outside sales calls conduct sales tours and
- Understand the content reflected in contracts and how to
negotiate terms therein.
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure ability to
predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies.
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends
within your market.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitalitys established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Comply with attainment of individual goals as well as team
goals and budgeted metrics.
- Train all members of the hotel staff on how to recognize and
capitalize on all sales opportunities to increase hotel occupancy
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel including Sales Food and Beverage Front Office and
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
- Attend and/or conduct daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any
other functions required by management providing training on a
- Maintains professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication relationships to achieve initiatives with
respective marketing partner(s) and other internal departments
(i.e. Second Wave Aimbridge Digital or Branded field
- Travel on a weekly basis as required.
- Act as directed on behalf of the General Manager in his/her
absence; performing any other duties as requested by
management.Ideally located at the crossroads entrance to Fort Myers
Beach and Sanibel-Captiva Island, our Fort Myers hotel offers the
perfect place to relax with family and discover a coastal paradise.
Stroll down seven miles of stunning beaches, or choose from a range
of fantastic opportunities including fishing, shelling, and
shopping. Explore the Lynn Hall Memorial Park and Pier or visit the
Matanzas Pass Wildlife Preserve. Enjoy the fantastic nightlife in
this thriving town and be sure to visit our team at the front desk.
Rooms and suites offers a flat-screen TV, lap desk and free
high-speed internet.Hampton offers free hot breakfast offering a
variety of delicious buffet items. If youre in a hurry, grab a
healthy Hampton On the Run Breakfast Bag as you leave the hotel.
Catch up with work in our free business center, or host an
important meeting in our Ford Executive Meeting Room. Rejuvenate in
our fitness center or take a refreshing dip in our heated outdoor
pool.As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and
22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury
hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those hired
into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits
package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-194838 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 11281 Summerlin Square Dr
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Cape Coral , Director of Sales, Sales , Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!