Dispatch Service Representative
Company: Plumbing Nerds
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $17-$19 per hrDispatch Service
- As a Dispatcher you will be responsible for helping customers
by delivering the right technician to the right call. Constant
communication with customers is a must.Responsibilities
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the
- Efficiently and effectively plan and route technicians to
service calls based on technician availability and skill sets,
customer equipment and needs, geographical location, and priority
level type call.
- Promptly responds to service technicians' requests, both by our
messaging platform and telephone.
- Contact next customers to confirm appointments
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically
in all business matters and concerns.
- Communicate with customers regarding the status of their
- Track, update, schedule projects
- Process payments
- Keep accurate records
- Book sold jobs and communicate availability to customers
- Prepare technicians for success.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products
- Other tasks as assigned
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most
urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient,
quality customer experiences.
- Record the results of each service call and ensure accurate
report summaries for management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick,
accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician's
progress. Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a
- Be the primary point of contact for all customers who have
scheduled service with the company.
- Proactively keeping in contact with customers to keep them
apprised as to the status of their service requests, and reschedule
calls as demand dictates.
- Ability to fulfill our Core Values: Honesty & Trust, Do The
Right Thing, Work Smart, Create, discover & Share knowledge, Be
- Has an attitude of Get It, Want It and Capacity to do it
Evening Schedule 1pm to 9pmMetric Structure:
- Review all booked jobs and listen to booking calls
- Daily tracking of Reschedule rate, Customer discounts offered,
- Monthly Bonus eligibility based on revenue to goal, reschedule
rate, cancellation rate.
- merit increases, eligible for: Monthly Bonus, health insurance,
paid time off, paid holiday as aligned in Associate Handbook.
- Works directly with the Dispatch team, Service Manager and
Quality Control Supervisor.
- Reports to the Call Center Manager.Come join a growing team who
focuses on knowing one trade better than anyone else. Apply today,
no resume required. *Plumbing Nerds is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law.*All candidates are
required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and employment
Keywords: Plumbing Nerds, Cape Coral , Dispatch Service Representative, Sales , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!