IT Services Sales Specialist
Company: Hammer IT Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHammer IT Consulting, Inc. is seeking a IT
Services Sales Specialist (Part-Time) that will provide technical
support to end-users regarding computer hardware and software, as
well as develop new clients by leveraging knowledge and expertise
within the IT Services domain to educate, inform and recruit new
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and
network-related problems encountered by end-users of the local and
wide area network, the Internet, the mainframe, PCs and Macintoshes
and new computer technology.
- Configures and installs Windows workstations and Macintosh
operating systems in response to the demands of a complex network
- Works with and troubleshoots a number of software
- Setup and maintain IT Security Software Solutions, Firewalls,
Routers, and Access Points.
- Trains end-users on the use and features of the various
operating systems and applications on the various platforms.
- Performs primary network system administration on network
servers as needed.
- Installs, certifies and troubleshoots network cabling
infrastructure, including a wide variety of local area network
equipment and software.
- Works with software manufacturers to resolve application
problems to meet end-user daily computing needs.
- Responsible for developing new clients by leveraging knowledge
and expertise within the IT Services domain to educate, inform and
recruit new clients.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field of
- 2 years of direct work experience in a network
- Background in selling IT Services, including data protection,
cybersecurity, disaster recovery and related business continuity
- At least two major manufacturer certifications (Microsoft MCSA,
Cisco CCNA, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+).
- Strong problem identification, troubleshooting and problem
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with
- Must possess a valid FL driver's license and vehicle.
- Must display sophisticated writing and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work
independently.We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Hammer IT Consulting, Inc., Cape Coral , IT Services Sales Specialist, Sales , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!