Outside Sales Representative - Naples/Ft. Myers, FL
Company: Titan America
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Titan America is a leading employee centric company that is an
environmentally and socially progressive heavy building materials
company located in the eastern United States. Titan America is a
part of the TITAN Group, an independent, multiregional producer of
cement and other related building materials headquartered in
Athens, Greece. Our products include cement, aggregate, readymixed
concrete, and fly ash beneficiation. TITAN Group has a track record
of continuous growth since its establishment in 1902. It has
expanded its production and distribution operations into 13
countries, employing more than 5,500 people. Our products protect
human life and personal property, improve the quality of life,
generate economic prosperity, and connect society.
We offer our employees competitive wages, career growth, excellent
benefits including health, dental & vision plans, Life Insurance,
Short-Term Disability Insurance, vacation, paid holidays, Identity
Theft Protection, legal assistance plans, employee assistance
program and retirement plan options. To learn more about our
company culture and why you should join us, visit us at
We have an opening for a Bulk Cement and Aggregate Sales
Representative for our Naples and Fort Myers, Fl market. This
exempt position will report directly to the Assistant Sales
Manager, Bulk Cement and Aggregate Sales.
- Manage portfolio of accounts, create demand for and sell
organizations bulk cement products and aggregate products to
potential customers and prospects.
- Develop and maintain territory intelligence, identifying market
size, customers, and competitors.
- Attain sales goals for territory including volume, average
selling price, etc.
- Forecast sales and communicate with operations to ensure
availability of inventory
- Build strong and lasting business relationships with
prospective and existing customers. Inform customers of price and
- Represent Titan Florida on industry-related committees &
- Work to resolve customer issues, problems, and concerns in a
timely and effective manner.
- Proactively track and manages construction activity in the
- Follow, track, and understand national and local economic
trends and developments that impact the local cement and aggregates
- Understand existing product specifications, identify, and
- Design, recommend and implement sales, marketing and
promotional programs and set short- and long-term sales
- Document and distribute market information, prepare required
reports concisely and timely.
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience is preferred but not
- Personal computer proficiency is required, including the use of
e-mail, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Must have a valid drivers license and maintain an excellent
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and reasoning
skills are required.
- Must have general knowledge of the construction industry and be
- Some overnight travel to attend meetings, trade associations,
etc. is required.
- A college degree is required.
Titan America is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) /
Affirmative Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without
regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
Keywords: Titan America, Cape Coral , Outside Sales Representative - Naples/Ft. Myers, FL, Sales , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!