National Sales Coordinator
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Requisition ID: 49458 - Title: National Sales Coordinator -
Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) - Location: Naples, FL - Arthrex,
Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product
development and medical education. Arthrex Inc. is actively
searching for a National Sales Coordinator to provide -high-level
administration support to the National Sales Management Team. The
successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and
communication skills. A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with at
least 3 years of experience in administration, marketing, or
general office experience -is -required for this position. - This
position will be located at our Naples, FL campus. Join our
talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping
Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better---. - Essential Duties and
Responsibilities: - - - - - -
- Work directly with National Sales Leadership to support and
develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process.
- Assist with formulating strategic PowerPoint presentations to
be presented to customers, agencies, and sales management
- Work with agencies and various departments to maintain accurate
spreadsheets and database.
- Work closely with customer service, marketing, product
management, travel and expense, medical education, and other
departments with communicating information or needs from sales
- Work directly with sales team and customers to develop
relationships and help to enhance the sales process.
- Welcome and provide office tours or personnel introductions to
surgeon and other customers during visits to Arthrex home office
- Coordinate and assist with surgeon or team conference
- Work closely with various business unit; Legal, Finance,
Marketing and Medical Education when needed as the corporate
liaison for the regional management teams.
- Help support regional teams' calendars, conference calls, MS
Teams groups, and team initiatives.
- Assist in creating and distributing communications for the
Sales Optimization or Sales Management Teams. -
- Work closely with Sales Team, National Accounts and Legal
Department on requested contract language changes, negotiations
with vendors and providers, and contract approvals or summaries.
- Initiate field surveys to analyze and organize results.
- Assist and support all Sales Optimization team projects and/or
- Provide business support for the National Sales team including
but not limited to:
- Expense & Travel assistance for executive management and Senior
Director of Sales
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and phone calls for Senior
Director of Sales
- Assistance with IT related requests and issues for team
- Manage vendor credentialing process
- Provide additional administrative support for executive
leadership and Business Optimization team.
- Develop and maintain sales programs related to strategic
- Maintain updated agency profiles including organizational
structure and territory alignments
- Assist with developing PowerPoint presentations to be presented
to customers, agencies, and sales management team
- Submit and Coordinate regional meetings and events Incidental
Duties: The above statements describe the general nature and level
of work being performed in this job. - They are not intended to be
an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree required. Marketing or Business concentration a
- 3 years experience in administration, marketing, or general
office experience required
- Previous sales support experience preferred
- Experience in the Medical field helpful Knowledge and Skill
Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Highly discrete individual who can handle sensitive and
- Detail-oriented professional with excellent communication
skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, project, research,
organizational and interpersonal skills with a sharp attention to
detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading and organizational
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong follow through skills are important.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of
management. Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft PC based programs (MS Office: Word,
Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Project), fax machine, laser printer,
scanner, copier, telephone
- Highly proficient in Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.Job Requirements: -
Keywords: Arthrex, Cape Coral , National Sales Coordinator, Sales , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!