Company: NCH Healthcare
Posted on: March 19, 2023
350 7th St North
* Essential Job Accountabilities:
* Job Summary:
* The Business Analyst is responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and management of comprehensive data system to support service line within the NCH Healthcare System. These systems are used to perform analysis and research studies as required by Senior Management. The position must also ensure data quality and integrity in these financial and decision support systems. The Business Analyst is responsible for coordination of systems information to ensure that the System can report on critical information and complete project assignments on a timely and accurate fashion. Additionally, the Business Analyst is responsible for preparing worksheets and supporting documentation for the preparation of the Annual Audit, Forecast and Federal tax returns.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs detailed analyses of other hospital services and their costs, reimbursements and profitability as requested.
* Maintain and reconcile NCHMS (healthcare group) patient level clinical and financial data, on a monthly basis, including "RVU" data used for NCHMD compensation calculations.
* Perform detailed analyses of physician and clinic level services in comparison to same services provided by hospital facilities as requests. Assist with analysis and interpretation of variances.
* Forecast assistance - provide Forecast support to directors, managers, teammates and administration for all service lines.
* Revenue and RVU reporting - generate revenue and RVU data files from NPG billing and other systems to post journal entries, various accrual entries, and provide revised data files to other end users.
* Variance analysis - complete monthly variance analysis of revenue and expense accounts, including reconciling balance sheet AR accounts.
* Customer financial report - prepare monthly staffing models and other design/distribution of financial models as requested from directors and administration.
* EPSI support/train - provide financial/technical assistance.
* Physician RVU reports - generate physician RVU reports.
* Tax return - preparation of yearly 990 tax return.
* Responsible for various misc. yearly reports.
* Education, Experience, Qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 years of related experience required; preferably in hospital/healthcare.
* Attention to detail needed.
* Excellent analytical skills needed.
* Knowledge of accounting system, Patient billing systems and software tools such as EPSI and Monarch.
* Intermediate computer knowledge: Uses Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows.
Keywords: NCH Healthcare, Cape Coral , Business Analyst, Professions , Naples, Florida
here to apply!