Marketing Data Analyst
Company: Arthrex, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Requisition ID: 56781 Title: Marketing Data Analyst Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples. FL.
The Marketing Data Analyst works with Marketing Operations, Data &
Analytics COE, Product Management, and other stakeholders to
produce reports that will be used to assess performance, forecast
results, and make decisions for the marketing team. As the subject
matter expert, the Marketing Data Analyst will also work with data
engineers, data scientists, user researchers and product managers
to create a data architecture that ensures the right information is
available and accessible to study user behavior, to build and track
key metrics, to understand product performance, and to fuel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creates and analyzes reports on marketing processes to help the
organization improve efficiency and support marketing
* Reports on work process flows by coordinating information and
requirements with related operational departments and participating
with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
* Manages and optimizes the usage of analytics services as a
significant source of user data that supports decision making
across the organization.
* Serves on cross-functional teams to provide user insights, set
KPIs, and monitor results with a consistent goal of improving
* Build a partnership with our Data & Analytics COE and engineering
teams to help drive best practices and continue to build our data
* Supports implementation of tools and the development of
infrastructure to help scale analytics, increase efficiencies, and
improve the quality of results.
* Continuously learns and evaluates new analytics technologies and
stays up to date on new trends and tools.
* Occasional travel for training, meetings, or trade shows may be
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Information/Data Science, Economics,
Statistics, or a related field required.
* Master's Degree or other advanced degree is a plus.
* 2+ years of experience in an analytics role is preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or
* Advanced knowledge of analytics best practices and data
visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, or similar
* Experience with SQL is required.
* Experience with Google Analytics is required, GA4 experience
* Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar data lake solution is
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud preferred.
* Experience with sourcing data through APIs via XML or JSON
* Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve
* Ability to work cross-functionally across a variety of
* Ability to communicate with peers, cross-functional partners, and
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment with strong
attention to detail.
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Experience working with a variety of software tools including
Microsoft Office Suite and industry leading Analytics and Business
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Arthrex, Inc., Cape Coral , Marketing Data Analyst, Professions , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!