Company: KW Property Management Consulting
Location: Punta Gorda
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Schedule:Full-Time; Monday-Friday; Mileage Reimbursement +
Duties and Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and
- Contacts and schedules vendors and contractors for necessary
building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and
when next service is due.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.Takes
appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in
- Maintain an operating environment to achieve a satisfactory
level of Resident's service.
- Adhere to the preventative maintenance program for the
- Perform minor maintenance replacement and repair in areas of
carpentry, electrical work, AC, plumbing, mechanical, painting,
flooring, and other minor building repairs through daily work
orders as long as a permit is not required to conduct the
- Complete all required forms and work orders using KWPMC work
- Perform casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as
directed by Chief Maintenance Engineer/Property Manager following
appropriate safety procedures.
- Routinely inspect building mechanical systems/equipment to
ensure proper performance and maintenance.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems,
such as air conditioning, boilers, etc.
- Routinely inspect common areas to ensure they are maintained
clean and in a aesthetically appealing condition.
- Report all problems, including items that may not be in list of
responsibilities to the CE or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain assigned equipment in good working condition.
- Observe all State, Federal and Company safety
standards/precautions while performing task in order to maintain a
safe work environment.
- Properly utilize new equipment and follow safety procedures
prior to using this equipment.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assist in maintaining records of scheduled maintenance
The position will require for the employee to work indoor and
outdoors. The position will be located at a property where people
reside. Noise level may be moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
The employee is required to walk through out the majority of their
shift. The position will require the employee to sit, stand, reach,
lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30
pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory
and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral
instructions and procedures. Position will require employee to
climb stairs, climb ladders, work at heights above ground, be able
to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. Noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud on
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt (hourly) position. Days and hours of work will
be set by the property and will coincide with the hours of the
association. This schedule may change to accommodate the business
needs of the property.
KW Property Management & Consulting is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: KW Property Management Consulting, Cape Coral , Maintenance Floater, Professions , Punta Gorda, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!