Sr. Security Analyst
Posted on: November 23, 2022
General Responsibilities: The Sr Security Analyst is a key
member of the Cyber Security & Compliance organization to monitor
internal and external security threats and risks, provide in-depth
analysis, and remediate to return Hertz to normal business
operations. This role is dedicated to the research and analysis of
new tools and technologies for the enhancement of existing
solutions and to fulfill new security and compliance requirements.
This role has an impact on our security and reduces risk to the
company and our customers by protecting Hertz assets and data.
- Architects, designs, implements, maintains, and operates
information system security controls and countermeasures.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in
business processes related to use of information systems and
- Identifies potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities on Hertz
assets (i.e., end points, applications, etc.).
- Generates robust reporting on assessment findings and
summarizes to facilitate remediation tasks.
- Works with IT staff to advise on security needs and
- Shares lessons learned, initial indicators of detection and
opportunities for strengthening systems and applications to
- Collects information from a wide variety of sources and
aggregates the data relevant to the Hertz security environment.
- Drive optimal cyber security services to complete resolution
according to security SLA's.
- Handle all private information with discretion and keep
sensitive information private. Essential Requirements: Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related
- 8+ years of Information Security experience required,
preferably in a global Fortune 500 corporation.
- Experience with IT operations in cloud computing environments,
i.e., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes architecture and how
applications are deployed in this containerized auto-scaling
- Good experience in security systems including firewalls
intrusion detection systems anti-virus software authentication
systems log management content filtering etc.
- Good experience with network security and networking
technologies and with system security and network monitoring
- In-depth knowledge of database and operating system
- Understanding of Web related technologies including
applications and Software as a Service.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical
stakeholders, explaining security ideas and issues and gaining
agreement on resolutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certifications desired: AWS Cloud Practitioner, Certified
Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Security
Essentials Certifications (GIAC) or similar. : At Hertz, we
champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We
take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement
opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences,
skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every
day represent a significant part of our culture - and our success
and reputation as a company. Individuals are encouraged to apply
for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace. EOE, including
Keywords: Hertz, Cape Coral , Sr. Security Analyst, Professions , Estero, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!