Senior Living Consultant
Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a
Sales Consultant who will focus on growing community occupancy and
increasing the awareness of our independent living retirement
community, all while building trust with prospective residents and
their families each step along the way. You will actively
contribute as a member of the community leadership team.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: Tuesday through Saturday
with flexibility to work other days as needed to achieve the
- You can enjoy the delicious meals that are served during your
shift (free meals!).
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $500
per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account
(FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a
401(k) with a generous employer match.Responsibilities and Duties:
- You'll lead the sales strategy to gain maximum occupancy and
- You'll quickly and diligently respond to inquiries and
professional referral partnerships.
- You'll conduct sales calls, home visits, and community tours
with prospective residents.
- You'll effectively network within the local community.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness &
Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.Qualifications:
- You are able to effectively close sales with integrity.
- You have validated sales success, preferably in the local
- You are able to successfully communicate in a positive and
- You have previous work experience in the senior housing
- You can effectively work independently and within a team
- You are proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry.If
you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager
to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and
you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company
established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing
all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living
retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is
based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Cape Coral , Senior Living Consultant, Professions , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!