Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - EODIN, LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving Fort Myers, FL Job Summary :
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you
get to be exposed to different types of professional works like
Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, Equipment
operations, project management, conflict resolution, and business
development? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport, establish value while having
a sense of accomplishment each day! There are no other places young
people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities:
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure the truck (your own small business) has safety
equipment, moving equipment/supplies, and marketing material.
- Be able to move furniture/items for clients without injury or
damages (SAFELY operate at all times).
- Be willing to develop your communication skills so you may
eventually lead your own team.
- Memorize College H.U.N.K.S acronym and 4 core values
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and guidance.
Qualifications: Who we're looking to hire: If you love customer
service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No
experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure
you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds with a teammate.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check.
- Must be 21 y.o.a or older with a valid Florida license.
- Competitive pay: Starting pay above minimum wage
- Tip, bonuses, and other incentives.
- Resume development for future opportunities.
- Learn to operate your own small business.
- Develop professional communication skills
- Training for inventory tracking/supply up-keep.
- Flexible schedule: You pick your availability
- Dynamic Company Culture: ALL employees have input in business
- High potential for exponential growth: Fast track training ,
30-45 days Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated
by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate. Do you think you can WOW our customers?
Apply today! Compensation: $13.00 - $20.00 per hour (inclusive of
tips & incentives)
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - EODIN, LLC, Cape Coral , Driver/Mover combo, Professions , Estero, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!