Construction Project Manager
Company: BellaMia Development
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Oversight will include both internal and external customers in
design, engineering, estimating, purchasing, contracts, billings,
lien releases, accounting, scheduling, site staff, quality control,
inspections, job closeout, customer relations, and client
aftercare. The Project Manager is responsible for directing,
managing, and mentoring on-site staff and Trade Partners while
building to BellaMia's high quality standards as well as all
federal, state, and local municipality code requirements. The
position requires business management acumen, construction
management experience, strong leadership, superb organizational and
exceptional time management skills. Strong communication skills,
both verbal and written are a must. Must enjoy and thrive in a
fast-paced, timeline/budget driven environment and be a
self-starter. The successful candidate will be able to servant lead
by example, be a team builder, mentor to others, be very organized,
work smart, and have a 'can-do' attitude. BellaMia Development team
members work hard, enjoy what they do, have fun, and play nice with
others. Please only apply if the above describes you and your skill
sets. We appreciate your interest in BellaMia Development.MAJOR
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (not limited to):
- Prepare construction schedules, monitor to meet those
construction schedules, and work with site staff to develop and
update the construction schedules minimum weekly.
- Perform reviews and work with Architects, Engineers, and Trade
Partners on alternate construction means and methods, site
logistics, general requirements, and staffing requirements to
decrease construction costs and improve construction
- Participate in pre-construction meetings with
- Monitor construction contract document design and development,
establish goals and milestones for document packages and generally
monitor project development to ensure it can be procured within
budget and on schedule.
- Oversee and perform Quality Control Checklists as required
throughout the construction process.
- Work with Organizational Upper Management to improve
profitability of projects.
- Ensure all Client and Trade Partner contracts are a fully
reviewed and executed prior to any work commencing. This includes
Change Orders after job start; no additional work is to be
performed without signed Change Orders.
- Oversee and work with all Site Staff, Trade partners, and
Accounting Staff to ensure projects are run efficiently and
- Ensure compliance with all municipality permitting,
inspections, and reviews.
- Manage accounting functions and project budgets. Prepare
monthly draw statements for clients for monthly payments to trade
partners. Assure timely payment of draw requests by clients and
associated release waivers are completed and current. Establish
positive cash flow for BellaMia Development.
- Review and approve Trade Partner and Material Suppliers and
vendor schedule of values, invoices and accounts payable. Ensure
on-time payment to Trade Partners and Material Suppliers. Work with
banks and title companies as needed.
- Prepare and submit owner Change Order Requests, review Owner
Change Orders and prepare Job Cost Budget Updates. Assure no
additional work commences without first getting signed and approved
changes from client.
- Responsible for accurate cost coding and quantity reporting for
all project invoicing.
- Prepare and Submit accurate monthly Project Status Reports.
Identify and manage risks and opportunities while proactively
developing profit capture strategies.
- Monitor the progress of construction activities on a regular
basis and hold status meetings with Upper Management, Site Staff,
and Accounting weekly.
- Manages delays and associated cost or time impacts. Create
proactive plans and revised schedules as needed to make up for lost
time due to weather, Trade Partner, and material delays.
- Assist BellaMia Development Management in marketing and
business development efforts and advise Upper Management of
potential project opportunities. Including initial meet-and-greet
meetings with potential clients, architects, and real estate
- Prepare detailed as-built cost breakdown for input into
historic BellaMia cost database.
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through
own actions, mentoring others, periodic job site safety meetings,
and maintaining OSHA compliant job sites.
- Other duties assigned by Upper Management.JOB SKILLS &
- Computer knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office
software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Proficient with BuilderTrend, smart phones, tablets, and
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and local
building codes; specifically, those of SWFL.
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Industry knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
Keywords: BellaMia Development, Cape Coral , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!