Project Estimator/ Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionWylander, a recruiting company specializing in
the restoration industry, is looking for an Estimator/Project
Manager for a full service, professional restoration company
located in the Naples area.The Estimator/Project Manager is
responsible for estimating the scope of repairs, getting the scope
approved and then provide oversight and management of the project
cycle for restoration projects by providing direction and
coordination of all field activities; estimating the loss and
reconstruction of the entire project through the use of Xactimate;
while maintaining the highest level of customer care, satisfaction,
and quality throughout the job process. They will serve as project
representatives and are the first point of contact for any issues
or discrepancies arising from within projects. Compensation &
- Base Salary: $60,000-$80,000 DOE
- Production based incentive plan
- Company Vehicle
- Electronics Package
- PTO/Paid Holidays Responsibilities:
- Inspect, sketch, and accurately scope all residential and
commercial restoration projects in a timely fashion using the
preferred or required software.
- Create accurate and profitable job estimates that can be
produced at or under the expected budget.
- Create, document, and communicate any change orders and
supplements to all involved parties.
- Identify and remove barriers to successfully complete all
projects in a timely and profitable manner.
- Understanding of materials and equipment needed for producing
- Obtain accurate pricing for materials, equipment, and labor
needed for producing projects at or under the expected budget.
- Obtain timely bids from subcontractors, when necessary, on
projects. Prior to completing an estimate in some cases.
- Obtain approvals on all estimates prior to commencement of
- Coordinate and communicate project details with Project
Coordinators and Superintendents.
- Regularly communicate with customers throughout the process and
set realistic expectations.
- Obtain all required paperwork needed at the signing, during
production, and closing of each project.
- Close business–obtain customer commitment and manage projects
- Maintain project files during involvement of the assignment's
life cycle (dates, documents, notes, updates, coordination,
- Maintain effective communication with customers and all
involved parties – including third party owners, building
engineers, property managers, tenants, etc.
- Coordinate with customer and administration for timely
collection of project payments. Requirements:
- 10+ years' experience as a project manager, preferably in the
- Knowledge of Xactimate preferred but not required
- Degree in Construction Management or similar field
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detail
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Excellent customer service, Strong communication and
- Self-motivated, responsible and accountable Keywords:
construction, project management, Xactimate
Keywords: Wylander, Cape Coral , Project Estimator/ Manager, Professions , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!