Maintenance Technician - Electrician
Company: City of Naples Airport Authority
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Maintenance Technician I, II, III - Electrician (Full-Time) Come
SOAR at the Naples Airport and work with a team dedicated to
providing service excellence every day. WHO ARE WE? Naples Airport
Authority serves the community with a purpose of connecting you to
Naples through an exceptional airport experience. THE POSITION
We're looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician,
Electrician who will install, maintain, and repair electrical
systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of
Airport machinery, facilities, and equipment. Some of the position
- Maintains scheduled maintenance and records on airfield
lighting systems equipment in accordance with standards and
documents all work done.
- Inspects, tests, installs, and repairs all electrical systems
throughout airport buildings and grounds, including runway
lighting, to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
- Repairs, assists in repairing or replaces faulty electrical
components of equipment such as relays, switches, motors, and
position sensing devices.
- Checks and maintains air conditioning equipment using
appropriate tools to ensure system is performing properly.
- Periodically performs basic carpentry, plumbing, lawn and
general maintenance on airport buildings and grounds. REQUIREMENTS
- One year certificate from college or technical school, and six
months to one-year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of electrical systems (apprentice),
knowledge of general maintenance, or combination of skills. Must
have full working knowledge of F.A.A. rules and safety regulations
related to maintenance within 90 days of employment.
- Must have the ability to operate: Volt/OHM/AMP meters,
tractors, mowers, shovels, rakes, screwdrivers, and various hand
tools. Other standard tools and personal protective equipment
required in course of duties as electrician and while operating in
the vicinity of loud sounds. Office computer, printer, scanner,
copier, and phone. Operate two-way radio and mobile phone.
- A current, valid Florida driver's license with full privileges
(not suspended or revoked).
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally
lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent Benefits Package, including $0 cost to employee
Medical and Dental plans
- "Stop the Spread" $1,000 Covid-19 Vaccine Incentive
- Generous Company Paid Retirement Plan
- Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Annual Incentive Award and Career Development Programs
- Unlimited $500 Employee Referral Program
- Tuition and Education Reimbursement up to $4,000 a year
- Starting Salary: $21.29 per hour level I, $26.69 per hour level
II, $29.28 per hour level III
Keywords: City of Naples Airport Authority, Cape Coral , Maintenance Technician - Electrician, Professions , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!