Investment Banking Analyst
Company: Advisor Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Investment Banking Analyst Location: 999 Vanderbilt Beach Rd. ,
Naples, FL We are looking for a driven and motivated Investment
Banking Analyst within Ladenburg Thalmann & Co., a member of
Advisor Group. The Analyst role supports the team by project
management, administration, updating historical data in Excel, and
performing market or client research in various areas of focus.
Additionally, our selected candidate will arrange meetings both
virtual and in-person, respond quickly to model requests, and
complete assignments. The role requires focus, ability to learn
quickly, and desire to maintain relationships.
- Research and tactical project work in multiple areas
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt
and equity for capital raising transactions.
- Perform competitive market landscape analysis
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and
- All other duties as assigned Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Finance,
Economics, or other related field. Basic Requirements:
- One or more years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills,
especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially
Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and
assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- FINRA Series 7
Keywords: Advisor Group, Cape Coral , Investment Banking Analyst, Professions , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!