Business Analyst III Manufacturing Operations
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Requisition ID: 48508 Title: Business Analyst III Manufacturing
Operations Division: Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) Location: Ave
Maria, FL Manufacturing Operations Business Analyst who will work
directly with business departments within Arthrex to elicit and
manage requirements of projects and enhancements. A successful
candidate must have experience documenting business processes such
as "AS-IS", "TO-BE", "Use Case", etc., eliciting business
requirements, collaboration and identification of potential
solutions, creating test criteria, identifying and suggesting
improvements. The position liaises with the technical organization,
manages small projects, and assists project managers and business
sponsors to determine the timelines and costs of specific projects.
Excellent relationship building with a partnership approach, clear
succinct communication and business analytical skills, and strong
project management knowledge. Knowledge and experience with an ERP
system, preferably SAP. Experience in one or more of the following
areas preferred: Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Quality
Management, and/or Materials Management. Bachelors' degree
preferably in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering
Technology or related field will be essential for this position.
Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused
on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better---. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Operations Manager to manage portfolio of process
improvements and projects to achieve business goals and
- Facilitates collaboration with business stakeholders for
documentation of AS IS and To Be Processes, analyze process
- Elicits, captures, analyzes, refines, articulates and documents
business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and
- Assists operations to develop a roadmap of projects and
initiatives for enablement of new capabilities.
- Assists in efforts to establish scope and business case for new
programs and initiatives.
- Deploys appropriate methodology for the identification and
documentation of business requirements.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders, assists in
documentation of test scripts, implementation plans and manages
user acceptance testing.
- Identifies technical functionality that aligns with desired new
- Identifies opportunities to innovate and differentiate Arthrex
from its competition.
- Up to 30% travel required Incidental Duties: The above
statements describe the general nature and level of work being
performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be
assigned, as required, by management. Education and
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Computer
Science or related field.
- MBA Preferred
- 5 years of experience within one business function (Sales,
Marketing, Distribution, Customer Service, Medical Education,
Finance, Legal or Compliance, IT) with business analysis or
business process improvement activity required
- Experience in Manufacturing process and systsems: Documentunm,
Warehouse Management, Scheduling, Sterilization, or SAP is a
- Previous position in Medical Devices or Pharma industry a
- Experience working in projects where multiple functions work in
a matrix structure a plus Knowledge and Skill
Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean
or Six Sigma preferred
- Understanding of Title 21 CFR 820 or ISO 13485 regulations and
- Understanding of the major functions in a global
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the
organization up to the senior management level. Machine, Tools,
and/or Equipment Skills: PC servers, workstations and laptops.
Telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones.
Microsoft and Apple environment. Work with standard current
computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets and
data bases. MS Office, SQL server, Active Directory, MS Exchange,
ERP and partner software applications. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Job
Keywords: Arthrex, Cape Coral , Business Analyst III Manufacturing Operations, Professions , Immokalee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!