Client Service Associate - Naples area offices
Company: Jackson Hewitt
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Description At Jackson Hewitt, and its Franchisees, we
provide an invaluable service in guiding our clients through the
tax codes, rules, and processes. We do this with integrity,
quality, and consistency. This is something that the vast majority
of taxpayers dont receive from DIY or other assisted providers. We
take pride in that. The role you play is critical to our success
and together we are Working Hard for the Hardest Working Americans.
This is our mission and its a large part of why we work here.
Together we are highly passionate about what we do, and how we can
help our clients.Doing taxes is much more than filling in some
forms. For most Americans, their tax return is the biggest single
financial event of the year, and it can be quite an emotional
experience. Thats where you come in! We are here to ease their
stress and provide expert customer service and tax
knowledge.Flexible Schedules Available:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Full-time or Part-time Are you:
- Looking to learn a new career and break into the tax
- Someone who has gaps in their work history or is looking to
boost their skills and resume?
- Someone who has been out of the workforce over the last year
while at home with family?
- New to the workforce or with limited experience/education, but
a willingness to learn?
- Retired and want to continue to make an impact?
- Someone without a college diploma? No problem!
- A Veteran or military personnel transitioning from the
- Part of a military family that moves often with
- A recent college graduate or current college student?
- A stay-at-home parent who needs a flexible work schedule?
- A gig worker or looking to add a second income?
- Bilingual? Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
What youll do here:The Seasonal Client Service Associate supports
the district with a variety of duties to include greeting clients,
scheduling appointments, marketing to local businesses, and tech
set-up. The position coordinates client flow and assists in
preliminary data entry and document collection to support an
efficient and positive tax preparation experience. This position
has access to and regularly works with information of a sensitive,
highly confidential nature. This position promotes the Jackson
Hewitt brand through the delivery of superior customer service.
- Greets all potential clients with a friendly and professional
- Engages in conversation with potential clients to share
information about Jackson Hewitts services and promotions.
- Quickly and accurately verifies and enters customers personal
and Form W-2 information into Jackson Hewitts proprietary
- Assists with scheduling tax preparation appointments.
- Monitor client flow at the location and keep clients engaged
during periods of wait time.
- Monitor client activity and take initiative to answer phones
and resolve client issues.
- Meets set-up deadlines to ensure office locations meet
brand/marketing appearance standards in time for office
- Provides equipment service at Jackson Hewitt locations to
assemble, repair, or teardown furniture, computers, tech, or kiosk
components using hand tools.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and inviting workplace, this may
include removal of trash, vacuuming or sweeping, cleaning counters,
cleaning glass, etc.
- Assist leadership in marketing and recruitment efforts, as
needed. Skills youll bring for success:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in working in a high-volume retail
- Basic knowledge of computer functions required to include setup
of office computer systems and the ability to troubleshoot
- Customer service or sales experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license and
insurance are preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent related business
experience preferred. By submitting this form, I hereby acknowledge
that most Jackson Hewitt locations are operated by independent
franchisees and not Jackson Hewitt or its affiliates. I further
acknowledge that franchisees are independent employers and separate
companies and employers from Jackson Hewitt Inc., and set their own
employment policies and practices. Franchisees are the exclusive
employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for
all employment-related matters and decisions in their locations.
Specifically, with regard to employees of franchisees, such
franchisees, and not Jackson Hewitt, will have exclusive control
over all employment-related decisions, including decisions
concerning hiring, firing, wages, conditions of employment,
discipline, staffing, or any other day-to-day employment issue.
Jackson Hewitt Inc. will have no obligation or right to control any
franchise employment issue relating to employees of a Jackson
Hewitt franchisee. By applying for a job at a franchise-operated
location, I understand that the information I provide will be
forwarded to the franchisee in order for that organization to reach
out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge
that Jackson Hewitt will not receive a copy of my employment
application and will have no involvement in any employment
decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or
whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I
need to contact the relevant franchisee for information about its
privacy practices. Any communications opt-out that I submit in any
franchisees job application process is specific to that franchisee
and will not be communicated to any other entity. by Jobble
Keywords: Jackson Hewitt, Cape Coral , Client Service Associate - Naples area offices, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...