Company: EDGE Interiors FL
Posted on: November 22, 2022
EDGE OverviewEDGE--- is a full-service interior design,
cabinetry, closet and millwork company. EDGE's lifestyle approach
to design results in layered, textured, welcoming spaces that exude
uniqueness and sophistication. Aligned with award-winning Naples
luxury homebuilder Diamond Custom Homes, the EDGE--- team has
nearly 50 years of experience in interior design, bespoke cabinetry
and inspirational space planning, creating and transforming
award-winning luxury residences throughout Southwest Florida and
beyond. -EDGE--- recently moved to a new 3,400 square-foot design
showroom at 2359 Vanderbilt Beach Rd Suite 402 in The Shoppes at
Vanderbilt. The showroom serves as a fully functioning office space
and environment to welcome clients. EDGE--- is currently creating
the interior design and cabinetry for multiple custom luxury estate
homes in some of southwest Florida's most prestigious communities
including Port Royal, Park Shore, Quail West, and more. - -Design
Assistant / Project Coordinator Core Responsibilities
- Assist with pricing and checking availability off all materials
to be ordered.
- Status check project orders and expedite their delivery to meet
- Facilitate scheduling of subcontractors/vendors and internal
- Assist in project installations and facilitate the completion
of punch list items.
- Assist in preparing presentation boards, binders and/or digital
presentations for clients.
- Attend client meetings and assist in material selection and
detailed note taking.
- Maintain and order all client materials and finish
- Keep project documents and drawings current in the company
- Strong computer skills with a comprehensive understanding of
- Experience with 'Design Manager', our interior design project
management software, is a plus! Design Manager helps us source,
specify, manage our projects, propose, invoice, track time and
- Experience with data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Great organizational skills.
- Works well independently as well with others.
- Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented.
- Ability to prioritize on a daily/ hourly basis.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment.
Keywords: EDGE Interiors FL, Cape Coral , Project Coordinator, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!