Contact Center Supervisor
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Contact Center Supervisor supports the Guest Service
Operations Manager by participating in the daily operations
ensuring that the Guest, both internal and external receives an
exceptional experience. Supervisor provides Cast Member development
by mentoring to support a succession plan.Responsibilities:
- Be a Leader in the business to coach and motivate Cast Members
while upholding a culture that builds internal and external Guest
- Hold self and others accountable to high performance
- Inspire and motivate the team to deliver exceptional Guest
- Consider impact of actions on individual, team and the
- Monitor real-time and ongoing for the guest services operation,
including telephone, email, chat, social, and ensure great
- Maintain appropriate inspection for all related areas of
performance, including empowerment, efficiencies, compliance and
- Work in collaboration with Team to use opportunities throughout
the company and businesses.
- Partner in the development of strategy that is developed and
helps to translate into specific priorities, goals and action
- Understand and lead appropriate metrics to assess our
- Manage time, projects, processes and resources to produce
- Identify operational opportunities through observation of
- Create action plan for Cast Member training to maintain
operational excellence and Cast member knowledge.
- Open mindset to learn and offer ideas to strengthen the current
- Provide a culture of service and build on the Disney Keys with
a Consumer--centric mindset.Requirements:
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent.
- Ability to lead a successful team, while providing a positive
- Ability to accept feedback and take constructive action.
- Previous Call Center Guest Experience and leadership
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that
meets business needs, including evenings, holidays and weekend
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or related job experience.
- Bilingual in SpanishOur Benefits: Disney offers a rewards
package to help you live your best life. This includes health and
savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that
only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
The pay range for this position is $ 53,460 to $65,340 per year,
however, base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region,
internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may
be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a
full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent
on the level and position offered. -#CPGPJobs - -#DPEP_Media
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Cape Coral , Contact Center Supervisor, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!