Procurement Support Specialist
Posted on: September 18, 2022
General Responsibilities:The Procurement Support Specialist is
an integral support position within the Procurement team that
provides support and project management.
The Procurement Support Specialist will provide direct
administrative support to CPO and Procurement Leadership and will
support project management initiatives as needed.
- Support Procurement Leadership team and CPO with administrative
tasks such as schedule management, document production, report and
material preparation, billing and payment, travel management, event
support, and other duties as assigned.
- Define, monitor, and manage project schedules and
- Facilitate and coordinate various team initiatives, tasks, and
projects for successfully analyzing, designing, developing,
testing, and implementing the project on time.
- Create and manage a detailed project work plan for each
project. Manage project portfolios including allocating resources
and reporting progress to goals.
- Effectively communicate the project status to all team
- Ensure compliance with policies and standards.Essential
Requirements:Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and/or minimum of 2+ years of procurement
and/or project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products - PowerPoint, Excel,
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and listening skills with
the ability to work in a diverse cultural environment
- Detail oriented, resourceful, organized, responsive, proactive,
flexible, dependable, able to follow through on task with excellent
interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels
of the organization
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others without formal authority and to
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to
- Ability to identify problems, make decisions, create solutions,
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and
projects in a demanding environment.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to delegate work as needed to different people to make
sure all deadlines are met
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as
part of a team :At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of
diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote
employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of
perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees
invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our
culture - and our success and reputation as a company.Individuals
are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.Qualified applicants with
criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a
drug free workplace.EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Cape Coral , Procurement Support Specialist, Other , Estero, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!