Company: Home Instead - Fort Myers
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a
difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to
support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an
opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to
remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Competitive wages starting at $13.00 per hour
- Wonderful clients
- Paid training
- Major medical insurance offered - effective after only 60 days
- Steady schedules, lots of hours, stable company with consistent
- Family-owned - We've been serving this community since 2001!
Duties and Responsibilities of a caregiver:
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal
preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments,
errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders;
Alzheimer's care, personal care.
Essential Applicant Requirements:
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving
- Possess reliable transportation
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead - Fort Myers, Cape Coral , CAREGiver, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!