Child Care Provider NN
Company: NCH Healthcare - Naples Community Hospital
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Full-Time 350 7th St North Service/ Trade Day Essential Job
Accountabilities: * Job Summary: * The Child Care Provider is
responsible for the safety, nurturing and appropriate childcare of
infants 8 weeks old through 5 years of age. The provider must
exhibit a natural ability to interact well with parents and respect
family values. This individual is to aid in providing an
environment that allows for the normal course of development for
stated age group. * Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in planning and implementing the daily program under the
direction of the Coordinator and Lead Child Care Provider.
* Documents appropriately individual daily activity information
* Provides comfort to children at age appropriate levels, creating
an environment of love and trust.
* Is able to communicate appropriately, holding children as their
* Has knowledge of center policies, procedures and handbook and is
able to communicate them to parents.
* Completes assignments in a reasonable amount of time.
* Responds quickly and appropriately to all safety and security
issues, able to perform basic first aid.
* Initiates changes within the classroom or with the schedule
through the appropriate channels * Education, Experience,
Qualifications: * High School Degree or GED required.
* Minimum of 6 months of experience in Child Care required.
* Department of Children and Family Services required education (45
Hour Program). If not obtained prior to employment; must enroll and
begin 45 hour training within 90 days of employment and be
completed within a year from the start date.
* Maintenance of yearly DCF requirements.
* Pediatric Heartsaver CPR/ First Aid Certification from the
American Heart Association within 90 days of hire.
Keywords: NCH Healthcare - Naples Community Hospital, Cape Coral , Child Care Provider NN, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!