Environmental Svc Attnd
Posted on: August 4, 2022
System ID: 830726
Category: Environmental Services / Custodial
Employment Status: Full-Time
Unit Name: NAPLES COMMUNITY HOSPITAL EVS
Unit Contact: 2396243045
Target Hourly Rate: 11 UNIT DESCRIPTION Sodexo new hires will be
paid a Temporary Shift Premium for all hours worked at a rate of
$1.50 per hour. Attention: Hiring Bonus You are eligible for a
BONUS of $600 upon hire. This Bonus will be paid after your
employment start date as follows: First Installment - $200 after
your 60 th Day of employment Second Installment - $200 after your
120 th day of employment Third/Final Installment - $200 after your
180 th day of employment As a condition of employment, newly hired
employees must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (with documented
verification). Come join Sodexo at Naples Community Hospitals
Health Systems and be part of a healing environment where we as
high-energy individuals make a difference in the lives of our
patients and their visitors. Every day, our team members contribute
to enhancing the patient's experience with their positive
interactions by maintaining a clean environment or by providing
delicious, nutritious meals. We help people lead healthier lives.
Consideration for a conditional job offer include job/position
experience, communication skill level, and customer service skill
level. Job offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully
passing a pre-employment physical examination, drug screen, and
additional preemployment screenings that may be included in the
hiring process Location: This location is accessible by public
transportation . NCH Baker Hospital Downtown 350 7 th Street North
Naples, FL 34102 Work Schedule: Varies, though typically Monday
through Friday with alternating weekends and alternating Holidays.
Base rate of pay is $ 11.00 /hour. Your job offer rate of pay may
be higher because of job experience, communication skill level and
customer service skill level.
- PLUS an afternoon shift differential of $1.25/hour
- PLUS a midnight shift differential of $1.95/hour
- PLUS a weekend shift differential of $2.00/hour Benefits for
Full-Time employees include:
- Health & Welfare Benefits (co-pay for Medical, Dental, Vision,
Disability, Life/Accident Insurance)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick, Bereavement)
- Employee Discounts You will be provided all training and
personal protective equipment (PPE), including uniforms, to keep
you and your family safe and healthy. You may purchase and use
payroll deduction for slip-resistant shoes through our favored
supplier. #CB #PM #HS Position Summary The Environmental Svc Attnd
may work in any location on client premises. This individual cleans
and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or locations in the
areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other
establishments. The general responsibilities of the position
include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other
responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ
among accounts, depending on business necessities, client
requirements and applicable industry standards. General
- Cleans offices, patients'/residents' rooms, dorms, classrooms,
schools, common areas, lavatories, halls, food service areas and
any other areas that may require attention.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways,
stairs and office space.
- May perform hard-surface floor scrubbing, stripping and
refinishing, as well as carpet spotting and extraction, which
require the use of mechanical equipment.
- May participate in the maintenance of wood floors, such as in
gymnasiums or dance studios, to include cleaning, screening,
stripping, sanding and refinishing.
- Cleans light fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses,
furniture, windows and window coverings.
- Will be required to properly and safely use cleaning chemicals
per manufacturer and Sodexo standards.
- Empties trash and garbage containers.
- Replenishes supplies and materials.
- May change sheets and replenish linens.
- May perform routine equipment maintenance and make minor
- May drive a golf cart or other vehicles.
- Moves furniture and sets-up tables and chairs.
- Notifies supervisor concerning any need for any maintenance
repairs or additions observed.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May participate in snow and ice management duties, including
the operation of snow removal equipment
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of applicable custodial
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Appropriate maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance
policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- No previous experience required. Skills/Aptitude:
- Ability to learn and use established techniques for the
efficient and compliant completion of duties.
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to
others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all
coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers
and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting,
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Adequate/reasonable oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication
- Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements
related to all assigned work. License/Qualifications
- Possess a valid driver's license if required to drive a
- Certifications: Blood Borne Pathogen Training. Physical
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds. Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may participate in
outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
- Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment
required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
- Will be exposed to various cleaning chemicals. Sodexo is an
EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Benefits
Eligibility Full Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every
employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our
overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you
maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision
insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which
will be effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also
offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings
programs and access to our employee assistance program and other
discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to
Keywords: Sodexo, Cape Coral , Environmental Svc Attnd, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!