Line Cook - Earn Up To $22 Per Hour (Hiring Bonus $500)
Company: Silverspot Cinemas
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Hiring Bonus $500!Silverspot Cinema offers a competitive salary,
great benefits and growth opportunities for our Team Members! Our
culture thrives on developing and growing our team from within.
Paid holidays and fun perks for ALL POSITIONS - Free movie passes,
popcorn and soda and employee discounts. Vacation, sick leave,
health insurance plus many other supplemental benefits for
full-time employees. LINE COOK - GENERAL SUMMARY The Line Cook
accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and
other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food
products prior to cooking. Also performs other duties in the areas
of food and final plate preparation including plating and
garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for
all hot menu item plates. The Line Cook is responsible for
preparing and/or directing the preparation of food to be served,
complying with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal
hygiene standards and following established food production
programs and procedures. Responsible for appropriate use of
facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste, and fraud.
LINE COOK - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
Reports all unsafe conditions and actions to a supervisor and/or
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and meets other
housekeeping needs as required by Silverspot. Prepare or direct
preparation of food served using established production procedures
- Determine amount and type of food and supplies required using
- Ensure availability of supplies and food or approved
substitutions in adequate time for preparation.
- Set steam table; serve or ensure proper serving of food for
tray line or dining room.
- Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene,
and health standards. Observe proper food preparation and handling
- Store food properly and safely, marking date and item.
- Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
- Maintains a Guest focus while performing duties
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and
other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and
a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Graciously and quickly fulfill any guest request possible
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality or shortage
problems to Kitchen Manager. LINE COOK - EDUCATION AND/OR
- High school diploma, Minimum 1 years' experience as a line cook
in a commercial food service establishment. LINE COOK -
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Food handler certification and/or ServSafe certification if
applicable LINE COOK - PHYSICAL DEMANDS - Must be able to reach,
bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds if necessary. -
Must be able to regularly stand, walk, use hands to finer, handle,
or feel, and reach with hands and arms. - Must be able to stand for
extended periods of times. - Must be able to periodically work in a
warm to hot environment Silverspot Cinema is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Silverspot Cinema also participates in E-Verify. Hiring Bonus
$250 at 30 days and $250 at 90 days*** Team member must be actively
employed at the time of payment and must be in good standing
(without disciplinary action nor on probation).PI186690213
Keywords: Silverspot Cinemas, Cape Coral , Line Cook - Earn Up To $22 Per Hour (Hiring Bonus $500), Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!