Medication Aide-Carlisle Naples
Company: Senior Resource Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Assist and/or administer medications as prescribed by physician
- Document all medication management related information.
- Notify LVN/LPN of any negative medication reactions.
- Assist and/or manage all medication refills.
- Update records as necessary.
- Experience as a caregiver, well train the rest!
- First Aid/CPR certified.
- A plus if you have some course work or training in medication
administration, but not required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
- Full Time;including weekends
- $18.00 per hourSenior Resource Group is an equal employment
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant
or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity,religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability,
military status, genetic information or any other basis protected
by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit
harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these
protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state
and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting
consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be
offered a position.Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all
indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking
areas have been established by a particular office in accordance
with applicable state and local law.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Medication Technician, Location: Naples, FL - 34116 , PL:
Keywords: Senior Resource Group, Cape Coral , Medication Aide-Carlisle Naples, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!