Groundskeeper - The Reserve at Coconut Point
Company: AIR Communities
Posted on: June 25, 2022
AIR Communities is hiring an Entry Level Maintenance Technician--
-for a brand new Luxury property, The Reserve at Coconut Point, in
the Estero, FL market!The driver of the "first impression" for
these luxury apartment homes!-- - You will be responsible for daily
upkeep of the property, buildings, and grounds which includes
cleaning and removing trash. Performs other routine construction
and demolition tasks as directed.-- -
- Performs other duties using hand tools and power equipment as
- Plants and tends flowerbeds, trees, and shrubs; trims, mows
- Applies fertilizer and insecticides; and utilizes pest control
- Follows well-established procedures for the basic maintenance
of tools and equipment such as lubricating, sharpening, replacing
broken handles, making simple adjustments, and repairs as
Work Environment: Mostly outdoors and sometimes indoors. The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by the team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the team member is frequently required to sit, talk or
hear. The team member must frequently lift and/or move objects,
etc. up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
AIR-- -offers attractive total compensation packages designed to
recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and
company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add
bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay rate of-- -$15.00 - 19.00. You will be provided a
pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they
relate to the requirements of the job.
- Base salary plus commission structure.
- Opportunity for extended time-off with benefits during slower
parts of the year.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available.
HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and
dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional
Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR-- -communities (certain exclusions
apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or
adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including
travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home
appliances, and more.
- 15-- -hours of paid time annually to give-back to your
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership
training, and performance improvement courses.-- -AIR values
diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.PandoLogic. Keywords: Apartment
Groundskeeper, Location: Estero, FL - 33929
Keywords: AIR Communities, Cape Coral , Groundskeeper - The Reserve at Coconut Point, Other , Estero, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!