Patient Care Attendant (PCA)
Company: Orchid Cove at Naples
Posted on: May 16, 2022
WHO WE ARE: Orchid Cove @ Naples - a 120 bed Skilled Nursing
Facility in Naples, FL is currently seeking a Patient Care
Attendant (PCA). - We are a growing facility in need of an
energetic and talented new professional to come join our team!As
the Patient Care Attendant within a Skilled Nursing Facility, you
will provide support to clinical staff and help maintain a positive
environment for residents. - To be most successful as the PCA, you
should have high energy and a pleasant demeanor - with a strong
passion for helping the elderly to improve their quality of life.
-NOTE: This is a clinical training program designed to educate new
healthcare professionals in becoming CNAs.Pay rate during training
is up to $13hrly until you become a FT CNA.Positions Available: (5)
- This could be a good opportunity for you to recommend some of
your healthcare friends, perhaps co-workers from previous jobs that
you would want to work with in brand new roles together.TEAMWORK
ENVIRONMENT -PCA Job Summary & Requirements:
- Assist in ongoing activities designed to help meet the social,
emotional, physical and other therapeutic needs of residents
- Coordinate and verify that assistance is provided to residents
- Maintain residents' rooms in an orderly manner = "spick &
- Monitor and replenish resident care articles.
- Knowledge of the aging process and various resident
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and
make independent decisions.
- Passion for working with individuals who have cognitive,
physical or sensory disabilities -Come join a healthcare team in a
community with a strong passion to the people we serve!
Keywords: Orchid Cove at Naples, Cape Coral , Patient Care Attendant (PCA), Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!