Sr QMS Training Specialist
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Requisition ID: 51613 - Title: Sr QMS Training Specialist -
Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) - Location: Naples, FL Arthrex is a
global medical device company and a leader in new product
development and medical education in orthopedics. -Arthrex is
actively seeking -a Sr QMS Technical Training & Competency -
Training Specialist who works directly with the Quality &
Regulatory departments within Arthrex. The QMS Technical Training &
Competency Specialist position works with all departments (US and
Global) to ensure QMS technical training requirements are
identified, implemented, and maintained in accordance with the
requirements of all applicable regulatory requirements including,
but not limited to, 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485:2016. Position is
responsible for the design, development, sourcing, implementation,
and evaluation of technical and competency training programs.
Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong Technical
Training & Instructional Design skills and a Bachelors' degree will
be essential for this position. -Join our talented team at a global
medical device company focused on -Helping Surgeons Treat Their
Patients Better---. This is an in-office position located in
Naples, Florida; it is not a remote position. - Essential Duties
- Evaluates QMS processes and procedures and works with subject
matter experts across the organization to determine training needs,
curriculum requirements and technical and competency training
- Provide LMS support including daily administration, inquiries,
creating courses and assessments, tracking, escalations, reporting,
and record keeping.
- Develop competency-based training content and curriculum
structure to meet identified training needs.
- Evaluates quality systems training programs to ensure materials
are instructionally sound and effective for intended audience and
- -Act as instructional designer in design and development of new
in-house quality systems focused training programs working with
subject matter experts to ensure valid content and effective
delivery method, assessing, and providing direction to training
providers as necessary.
- Conduct and present internal training programs as
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and utilize results for
- Evaluate and recommend new tools, techniques, and delivery
platforms for training.
- Delivers train-the-trainer programs for technical and
production trainers as identified throughout the organization.
- Create & review related Quality Systems documents as
- Reviews and updates existing training materials as
- May lead other employees. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Training, Learning
Development or related field. -
- 5 years of training/operations experience required
- Previous experience or exposure to medical device manufacturing
processes, written procedures and data collection/reporting
- Experience in development and application of Adult Learning
- Experience in instructional design methodologies for QMS
- Previous experience with role-based curriculum development and
training material development in a medical device industry.
- Experience with varied learning management systems a plus
- Up to 15% Travel Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized
Courses and/or Training:
- Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability
to develop and maintain business/technical documentation is
- Ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously or
collaboratively in a professional and timely manner.
- Must have advanced organizational skills and the ability to
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and a rapidly changing
- Competent in handling multiple tasks with attention to detail
and perform duties with minimal supervision.
- High level of diplomacy and ability to relate and interact with
personnel at all levels. Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PCs, Microsoft Office/Windows, databases, ERP systems, Document
Management Systems, Learning Management Systems All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status.Job Requirements: -
Keywords: Arthrex, Cape Coral , Sr QMS Training Specialist, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!