Assistant Interior Designer FFE
Company: CID Design LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. CATEGORY: FFE Description CID is
growing and we are looking for new grads (or newer professionals to
the interior design industry) to join us in the Assistant Interior
Designer role within our FF&E studio! In this role, you will
spec furniture, custom artwork, window treatments, flooring,
lighting, and accessories. Our FF&E team also travels to
amazing cities across the US and participates in the project
installation - something unique within the multi-family and
Our leaders have fostered a culture that encourages true
collaboration, career growth opportunities, learning opportunities,
and work-life balance. Our founders also believe in sharing the
firm's successes through competitive salaries, annual bonuses, and
a profit-sharing plan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist team with materials, finishes and product/vendor
research and selections.
- Assist with FFE digital presentations.
- Support FFE team on group and solo project installations, both
local and remote.
- Prepare FFE price and dimension plans based upon procurement
software budgets and AutoCAD furniture and accessory plans.
- Assist with paint color selections and plans.
- Order FFE samples and swatches for projects. POSITION
REQUIREMENTS: WHAT YOU BRING
- 0-2 years of work experience in a related role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or combination of
education and experience
- Experience in multi- family, commercial and/ or hospitality
industries a plus
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, particularly MS PowerPoint
- Experience in procurement software or Studio WebWare is a
- Experience with Photoshop, Bluebeam and AutoCAD a plus
- Ability to travel FULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-Time BENEFITS:
POSITION: Assistant Interior Designer FFE EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT: Exempt
LOCATION: Naples, FL ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Wellness Program
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Pad Continued Education
401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay (including your birthday!)
Career Growth and Skill Development
Fun, Creative, Collaborative Environment + Positive Culture
Keywords: CID Design LLC, Cape Coral , Assistant Interior Designer FFE, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!