Rep, Customer Support
Company: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
Location: Punta Gorda
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Customer Service Associate is a
non-supervisory role responsible for entering and processing
orders, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Relocation
assistance is not budgeted for this position.Organizational
RelationshipThe Customer Service Associate reports to the Manager,
Operations & Install.Accountabilities
- Answer customer calls.
- Enter customer orders using our designated systems (such as
AS400 & OFS).
- Complete appropriate paperwork associated with entering and
processing customer orders.
- Manage the billing and ship-off functions for all completed
- Maintain a working knowledge of company-required computer,
software, and other office equipment.
- Ability to travel as business needs require. Limited travel is
currently expected for this position.
- Other duties, incidental or regular, may be assigned at
management's discretion.QualificationsCharacteristics & Attributes
- Customer focus and orientation - overall customer satisfaction
is the ultimate goal.
- Strong detail orientation and accuracy of work is
- Ability to positively interact and communicate with customers,
both internal and external.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
information, documents, and regulations in the English
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
inquiries from associates, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as prices,
discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in
situations where standardized methods and procedures may exist, but
customer requirements and work situations may vary.
- Previous related employment experience, preferably in the
cabinet industry, is preferred.
- Computer literacy, including experience using Microsoft Office
software programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous AS400
experience is preferred.
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced
- High school diploma/GED is minimally required.
- Higher education and/or business school certifications are
preferred.Additional InformationMasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a
wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every
budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and
diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill
their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in
fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together.
We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how
we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything
we do.Equal Employment OpportunityMasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an
equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status
or any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable
AccommodationsMasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working
with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request
along with your contact information.
Keywords: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc., Cape Coral , Rep, Customer Support, Other , Punta Gorda, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!