Rep, Customer Support
Company: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
Location: Punta Gorda
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The Customer Service Associate is a non-supervisory role
responsible for entering and processing orders, ensuring a high
level of customer satisfaction. Relocation assistance is not
budgeted for this position.Organizational RelationshipThe Customer
Service Associate reports to the Manager, Operations &
- Answer customer calls.
- Enter customer orders using our designated systems (such as
AS400 & OFS).
- Complete appropriate paperwork associated with entering and
processing customer orders.
- Manage the billing and ship-off functions for all completed
- Maintain a working knowledge of company-required computer,
software, and other office equipment.
- Ability to travel as business needs require. Limited travel is
currently expected for this position.
- Other duties, incidental or regular, may be assigned at
Characteristics & Attributes
- Customer focus and orientation - overall customer satisfaction
is the ultimate goal.
- Strong detail orientation and accuracy of work is
- Ability to positively interact and communicate with customers,
both internal and external.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
information, documents, and regulations in the English
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
inquiries from associates, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as prices,
discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in
situations where standardized methods and procedures may exist, but
customer requirements and work situations may vary.
- Previous related employment experience, preferably in the
cabinet industry, is preferred.
- Computer literacy, including experience using Microsoft Office
software programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Previous AS400
experience is preferred.
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced
- High school diploma/GED is minimally required.
- Higher education and/or business school certifications are
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry
products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a
large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000
employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable,
inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that
bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit
www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee
opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.Equal
Employment OpportunityMasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic.Reasonable
AccommodationsMasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working
with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request
along with your contact information.
Keywords: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc., Cape Coral , Rep, Customer Support, Other , Punta Gorda, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!