Registered Nurse (RN) - ER Nights
Company: 1427-Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
Location: PUNTA GORDA
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Who is Bayfront Health Punta Gorda?
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is a 208-bed Joint Commission
Accredited hospital part of a regional network of seven hospitals.
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda features all-private patient rooms in
the acute care setting, and offers an accredited primary stroke
center, the Joint Commission Certified Joint and Spine Center, an
accredited chest pain center, an accredited hyperbaric and wound
care center, and emergency care services.
Why should you join the team?
Employees at Bayfront Health Punta Gorda have the
opportunity to take advantage of our awesome employee benefits.
- Gym access to our onsite wellness center
- Educational reimbursement up to $5,000 for RNs
- Sign-On Bonus’s for critically needed positions
- Excellent medical benefits packages with multiple rate
- The ability to be a shared employee with other Bayfront
Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is located 5 minutes off I-75
in a quaint waterfront town. The hospital is surrounded with
waterfront views and wonderful local restaurants.
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and
procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers
medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically
reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires an
associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse. Familiar
with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field. INDBFH
- Minimum of 1 year experience in acute care setting.
- Associates or better
- High School or better
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA ACLS
- L-FL-RN License
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: 1427-Bayfront Health Punta Gorda, Cape Coral , Registered Nurse (RN) - ER Nights, Other , PUNTA GORDA, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!