Housekeeper - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Marco Island
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What will I be
As a Housekeeper you
provide excellence in service for guests and owners while on
property, responding to guest inquiries and needs. Follows brand
standards at all times. Conduct that demonstrates commitment and
dedication to our service culture and our company Values is
expected at all times.
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about
resort services, activities and local attractions
- Cleans rooms, including but not limited to stripping dirty
linens, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, washing dishes, making beds,
cleaning bathrooms and counters and moving furniture. All work must
be completed within an allotted time frame in order to meet
- Reports deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance
with resort standards
- Replenish linen and guest amenities
- Assist co-workers as requested
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment,
flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business
- Physically able to work from a ladder
- Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness
as they apply to all aspects of room
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to
recognize and act in emergency situations
- Able to lift up to 50lbs; push/pull cart over 200lbs.
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and
- Follow key control protocol
- Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by
the company and site are essential to the successful performance of
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests in English.
- Physically able to work from ladders, move furniture, operate
cleaning equipment, and tolerate exposure to general cleaning
- Ability to tolerate environmental factors such as humidity,
cold/heat, dust and noise.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to
demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Housekeeping experience
- Hospitality industry
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the
foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning
with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to
inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud
owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in
the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their
vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and
unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual
evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our
Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every
encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand
opportunities for growth.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Cape Coral , Housekeeper - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000, Other , Marco Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!