Business Development Officer I
Company: Stewart Title of Minnesota
Location: Cape Coral
Posted on: June 12, 2021
When you work at Stewart, you're part of a global real-estate
services company that helps make the dream of property ownership a
reality around the world. Whether we're providing residential and
commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services or
specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver
comprehensive service, deep expertise and innovative customer
solutions by way of our direct operations, network of Stewart
Trusted Providers and family of companies. Join our team and
discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC)
impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale
real-estate services and solutions; we provide the security for
building communities and dreams.
More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to
the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow
Stewart on Twitter @stewarttitleco.
The Business Development Officer I - Retail is responsible for
selling Stewart products and services to customers within an
assigned territory or market segment. Responsibilities include
building relationships with customers; advising customers on
products and services; maximizing profitability on products and
services; and acting as a liaison between sales, other departments
and customers on products, services and technology.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and existing
- Demonstrate knowledge of Stewart products and services, as well
as competitors' products and services.
- Develop leads and sales opportunities and follow through with
defined sales plan.
- Analyze and interpret records of present and past sales, trends
and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative
commitments, and obligations incurred for management.
- Report business development and sales activity as required by
- Achieve personal sales and profit targets according to sales
plan created by sales manager.
- Maintain an updated target list of prospective, qualified
customers in CR and monitor progress in converting from prospective
to current customers.
- Work with other business units to cross-sell Stewart products
- Represent Stewart in the market and at industry events.
- Promote open communication between sales, title, escrow and
customer service representatives to maintain mutually beneficial,
productive internal relationships.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining
Role Specific Knowledge:
- Systems Knowledge - MS Office, Enterprise CRM, AIM , and
- Understanding of the key drivers of the title and escrow market
including industry trends, company information and knowledge of the
- Must also have an understanding of what drives the real
estate-related market and how our Customers and Prospects
successfully operate within this market.
- Knowledge of Stewart products/solutions a plus.
- Strong communication, leadership, customer service,
presentation, and negotiation skills.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-4 years sales experience (Title Insurance industry experience
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update
your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart
Point internal jobs database.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application
process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job
seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job
opening or to submit an application, please contact us via email at
Keywords: Stewart Title of Minnesota, Cape Coral , Business Development Officer I, Other , Cape Coral, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!