Company: Florida Cancer Specialists
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer
Specialists & Research Institute is the largest
independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United
States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across
Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in
community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in Estero,
Florida is searching for a PATIENT SERVICES
SPECIALISTto join our team!
Clinic schedule: Monday - Friday -
Will handle most clerical duties associated
with a medical clinic including:
- Scheduling new and follow-up patient appointments.
- Check in patients as they arrive, verify information, collect
co-payments, verify demographic information.
- Answer calls promptly and retrieve messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for clinic and/or outside
- Collect co-payments.
- Assemble all new patient and hospital follow-up charts.
- Distribute faxes promptly. Checks server periodically for new
- Reviews schedule and checks for all tests and/or referrals
ordered from doctor.
- Checks in chart and electronic medical record (EMR) for
- Completes medical records.
- Experience in the healthcare field working as a medical
receptionist is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Previous experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, Cape Coral , 2021-7527, Other , Estero, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!