Company: The United Group of Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
You are dedicated, outgoing, organized, with a passion for sales
and property management. You are happiest in a team setting and you
love to collaborate with others in order to get the job done. You
have phenomenal communications skills, with the ability to build
rapport, and even better follow through. This will come in handy as
you will be part of a team of property management professionals to
provide the superior customer service for our residents we are
At United Group, we seek to provide exceptional service to our
residents and teammates. We produce high quality apartments and
resident experiences at a value that is unmatched in the market. We
do this by fostering a culture of leadership and
We have an immediate need for a Move-In Coordinator to
join the team at Sandalwood Village in peaceful Naples, FL, one of
United Group's professionally managed active living Senior Housing
communities. The primary responsibilities of the Move-In
Coordinator are the support and management of sales leads and the
distribution of those leads to the Leasing Staff. The Move-In
Coordinator is also responsible for the new move-in process. The
Move-In Coordinator assists depositors and family members through
good communication skills, organization, creativity, and
prioritization of tasks. This position must maintain positive
relationships with competing businesses, professionals, and
organizations in the local area and helps transition new residents
into the community and coordinate admission.
United Plus Property Management:
Recently named The Institute of Real Estate Management's AMO of
the Year recipient
- Delivers consistent, quality performance
- Provides best-in-class customer service
- Attracts and retains business by exceeding expectations
Major Tasks + Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain the Entrata prospect data base and input all initial
leads and contacts into the Entrata system. Assign new leads to the
Leasing Staff in a fair distribution UPs system.
- Capture accurate data regarding potential residents in the
company's lead management system; maintain ongoing notes that guide
action and advance closing the lead.
- Support the Leasing Staff during the lease signing in
completing all paperwork for the admissions process to ensure
resident and family satisfaction.
- Coordinate all move-ins with residents and family. Review the
Resident Handbook and important community information with new
residents. Ensure that new residents are familiarized with the Team
Members who will assist with their residential needs.
- Coordinate with respective departments to ensure that all
move-in apartments are inspected and ready for move-in. Walk
apartments prior to move-in to determine readiness.
SUPPORT LEASING STAFF:
- Play a part in leasing chiefly as a secondary role. Training
for leasing is provided and ongoing. Assist in touring prospects
when the Leasing Staff is not available.
- Stay updated on all operational, competitive, and community
information to share successfully with residents, prospects, and
- Remain familiarized with apartment availability and
- Manage inventory of marketing materials and adhere to budgets
with the Property Manager.
- Assist in conducting competitive research and analyze results
- Partner with the Leasing Staff to conduct outreach activities
to generate a pipeline of interest and potential customers to move
into the community.
- Assist in networking with local community professional
organizations, realtors, doctors, medical centers, community
groups, and more in order to generate potential leads.
- Assist in the coordination of Open Houses and other related
events to bring more customers into the community.
- Coordinate with dining, activities, and other team members to
organize and implement successful events.
INTERACT WITH RESIDENTS:
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and employees
in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Participate in the community and model the propertys
principles, values, and beliefs in business practices to all
residents, guests, and employees.
- Comply at all time with Company standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient community operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Overview + Requirements:
- Job Type: Move-In Coordinator
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Hourly rate: $15 - $17
- Schedule: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Physical Requirements: walking, standing, light lifting, and
- Required Education: Associates Degree or higher in Marketing or
related experience in leasing, customer service, or real estate
- Required Experience: Minimum of 0-2 years customer service
experience, preferably in the area of independent living.
- Qualities: Must be dependable, articulate, friendly, punctual,
considerate, patient, and willing to assist coworkers. Demonstrates
integrity on a personal and professional level; Exceptional
communication, sales, and negotiation skills; Ability to solve
problems involving residents and challenging situations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected class
covered by law.
Keywords: The United Group of Companies, Inc., Cape Coral , Move-In Coordinator, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!