ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER WITH A GROWING ORGANIZATION?!
Hawkins, Inc. is looking for motivated individuals that can work
independently and help contribute to a team as a Driver! This role
provides you opportunities for:
- On the job training
- Schooling for your CDL
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k employer match plus stock and profit sharing for your
- Company paid uniforms
- Company paid disability
- Strong safety culture
- Opportunity to build customer relationships
- A focus on YOUR DEVELOPMENT!
Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender,
distributor, and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals,
reagent grade laboratory chemicals, and other specialty ingredients
sold to municipalities and a wide variety of industries. Founded in
1938 and headquartered in Roseville, Minnesota with 43 facilities
in 20 states, Hawkins creates value for its customers through
superb customer service and support, quality products and
Learn more about us at www.hawkinsinc.com. (NASDAQ: HWKN)
ABOUT THE JOB
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Associate to
join our team in our LaBelle, FL branch. This role contributes to
the success of the branch and offers career growth opportunities.
Working with the team and also independently, the Warehouse
Associate maintains the warehouse area at the branch, supports the
Technical Route Sales Representatives, and may also perform some
Click here to watch a short video to learn more about the
Many aspects of this job are learned through company-provided
paid on-the-job training!
- Perform all warehouse duties and procedures including pick,
pack, prepare and ship all orders according to DOT
- Load and unload product by truck; inspect and fill chemical
- Perform inspections and maintenance tasks as needed.
- Perform product rotation, cycle counts, and physical inventory
counts. Help resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Maintain/monitor warehouse and office data and ensure upkeep of
- May provide back-up support to the sales team, including
driving a truck, delivering product, and providing excellent
- Follow all safety procedures and safely operate motorized and
non-motorized equipment/vehicles including double axel tandem
truck, forklift and pallet jack. Comply with all applicable
Federal, State and Corporate environmental, safety, health
regulations and standard operating procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate an industrial fork truck required; previous
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL with hazmat, tanker and
airbrakes endorsements (we will assist in training - must meet DOT
and company requirements)
- Ability to perform basic computer functions such as email and
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Takes initiative and works well without constant
- Ability to work varied hours, overtime, and provide field
support as needed
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to push/pull up to 100 pounds
- Ability to drive a straight truck with GVWR over 26,000 pounds
and up to 45 feet in length
- Ability to follow and meet all safety standards and
WORK FOR THE BEST
Hawkins offers a competitive compensation and benefit package
and is an award-winning employer and organization!
All resumes/applications must be submitted online at
Hawkins, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race,
gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Hawkins, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace Employer