Company: Volunteers of America National Services
Location: Cape Coral
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Life Enrichment Assistant
Volunteers of America is looking for engaging , compassionate and
energetic Life Enrichment Assistant to coordinate and participate
in our resident's activities. The role is vital to the overall
spirit and zest to our community. Be an impactful figure in the
daily lives of Seniors and make a difference!
- Coordinate social, recreational, purposeful and spiritual
activities to residents
- Assist with planning and scheduling trips and outside
Work where you feel at home.
The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is created by
nurses, environmental specialists, certified nursing assistants and
other team members who love to help older adults feel healthy and
At Volunteers of America, we're also dedicated to creating
thoughtful, caring and flexible work environments for our team
members. When you begin a career with us, expect the support you
need to succeed in your role, respect for your individuality and
beliefs, and opportunities for personal and professional
When you join our team of exceptional professionals, we'll trust
you to do your best each day, and to show compassion and caring for
our residents and your fellow team members. In return, you'll be
rewarded with a generous array of industry-leading benefits and
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership
- Employee discount program
- High school graduate or equivalent education is preferred.
Preference given to persons who have completed courses in
- Minimum one year experience in a healthcare setting
- If operating company vehicle you must be 21 years of age and
meet the MVR organization standards.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and oral
instructions; to prepare written reports and documentation.
- Ability to work with residents of varying levels of
- Motor coordination and manual dexterity required in working
with craft projects and other resident activities.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as during
evenings and weekends for planned activities events.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
Keywords: Volunteers of America National Services, Cape Coral , Activities Assistant, Other , Cape Coral, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!