Job ID: 256979
Preferred Materials - Concrete Division, part of CRH South
Division, is a leading supplier of ready mix concrete, concrete
block, rebar and building materials in the state of Florida,
providing the highest product quality and service in the
construction industry. With headquarters in Bonita Springs,
Florida, and operations in five key Florida markets, Preferred
Materials provides municipalities, developers, architects,
engineers, contractors, builders and suppliers a wide variety of
construction materials and products. Our employees make Preferred
Materials a great place to work. We promote a strong safety
culture, where employees take responsibility for their own
Loads and unloads materials from trucks using forklift,
Organizes and maintains warehouse and stock yard. May oil, grease,
service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment. May
require occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds. Job requires the
following motions: climbing, stretching, driving/steering, sitting,
twisting, vibration, riding on rough terrain. Uses hand tools such
as wrenches and screwdrivers. May be exposed to extremes of heat or
cold weather. Overtime work is required. The job duties described
herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented. Fosters
teamwork, positive work environment and overall safety of yourself
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate Forklift
- Ability to safely utilize a variety of hand and power
- Ability to clearly and efficiently communicate with plant staff
and area management when needed.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when
- Perform general clean-up and maintenance duties as
- Must be able to maintain acceptable attendance in a flexible
- Properly follow & promote all company policies and OSHA
regulations for safe working procedures and environment.
- Must maintain at all times a strict adherence to safety
requirements and procedures.
- May perform other duties including but not limited to operating
- Must possess a professional attitude while interacting with
peers, contractors and general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty according to Preferred Materials
guidelines and standards.
Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, criminal
background check and driving record review.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a
rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply
today! Please complete your online application and profile which
will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you
for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Preferred Materials - Concrete Division is an Affirmative Action
and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on
Date Posted: May 25, 2021