Includes helping ensure guest satisfaction
by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses,
equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition.
In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the
dishwashing machine station, three-compartment sink, and related
The Dish Washer also provides exemplary
service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the
Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while
demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of
Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes
working interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to processing.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining a spiritual
atmosphere in the kitchen.
- Operate the industrial dishwasher.
- Wash glassware and other implements by hand when
- Rotate dishes to reduce wear and tear on resources.
- Clean dish storage.
- Follow sanitation policies at all times.
Professional communication skills required.
Additionally, the following are desirable:
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work fast, effectively and stay focused under
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended
periods of time.
Multiple language fluency is desirable.
Travel and availability
Ability to work extended hours and weekends
on as needed basis. Ability to respond to emergencies and call-outs
in a timely manner.
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and work in a
sitting position for long periods of time. Extensive use of fingers
for typing and visual use of the computer monitor. Communicate,
receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken
and written word; ability to quickly and easily navigate the
property/building as required to meet the job functions.
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of work will be completed
indoors in a temperature-controlled environment with little to
moderate noise levels. May require outdoor site visits on an
This is not an all-inclusive job description. In addition,
management has the right to change any portion of this job
description at any time and for any reason.