Company: Javed Kapadia - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may
want to consider working in the office of Javed Kapadia - State
Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity
to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent.
You will build and develop customer relationships within the
community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and
life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working
in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a
State Farm agent yourself.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
Compensation: $45,000 - $75,000 per year
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Experience in marketing
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product
changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Javed Kapadia - State Farm Agent, Cape Coral , Customer Service, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!