Company: Brian Hill - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with
the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a
State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
Compensation: 12-5 daily Hourly commesurate with experience
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Brian Hill - State Farm Agent, Cape Coral , Account Representative, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!