CHS-Grant Support Specialist
Company: Collier County Government
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Purpose of Classification
Provides project administrative support for the operation of
grant programs within an assigned department/division in the
County. Prepares various state and federal government mandated
reports. Maintains files for grants programs including requests for
payments. Processes grant loan applications.
Please note: This position is funded by the CARES 3-year grant
- Processes grant loan applications.
- Maintains files for grants programs including recipient
information, bid process information and request for payments.
- Ensures that programs remain in compliance by preparing state
and federal mandated reports including research & compilation of
data/information, data entry, copying, mailing & filing.
- May administer grant program specific to the
- Establishes and maintains data in applicable financial and
reporting systems. Inputs data from subrecipients, vendors, fiscal
staff, other division employees and grant agencies into the systems
and translates to an internal schedule of expenditures for
tracking/monitoring by fiscal personnel.
- Provides assistance and advice to subrecipients/vendors on
their specific projects regarding invoicing, documentation of form
preparation and contract/grant compliance. Ensures that
subrecipients/vendors have the necessary information to comply with
- Reads and ensures compliance monitoring with Federal, state and
local laws and regulations regarding specific grants program
- Attends various training sessions presented by state and
federal agencies to maintain skills.
- Attends and participates in workshops, trainings, fairs,
community meetings and public hearings as requested.
- Prepares assigned portions of subrecipient/vendor technical
training such as invoicing, documentation of form preparation,
contract compliance and compliance requirements.
- Establishes and maintains automated and manual records and
- Completes time sheets/records for payroll purposes and/or for
- Provides assistance and information to internal and external
callers and visitors regarding the division, its programs and
services and the administrative support functions. Ensures that all
program complaints are referred to the appropriate staff member or
agency. Refers callers/visitors to appropriate staff as
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- May make travel arrangements, prepare per diem requests and/or
prepare out of county travel forms.
- Operates a personal computer, telephones, copiers and other
general office equipment as necessary to complete essential
functions, to include the use of word processing, spreadsheet,
database, or other system software.
Keywords: Collier County Government, Cape Coral , CHS-Grant Support Specialist, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!