CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- We have several
openings for full-time CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE
- Location: Physicians Regional-Pine Ridge -
6101 Pine Ridge Rd., Naples, FL 34119 Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T: Various shifts available, more
details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior food service and/or cash
handling experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens,
restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and
exceptional guest experiences. The company’s Mindful Choices
wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in
healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food
consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern
Healthcare magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in
2013” and one of Training Magazine’s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered
many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Operates Point of Sale system,
assists the Chef, prepares coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 457872
Keywords: Compass Group, Cape Coral , CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME), Other , NAPLES, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!