Front Desk Agent
Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Front Desk Agent
The DoubleTree by Hilton Naples is now hiring a Front Desk
Agent. Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule to
include days, nights, weekends, and holidays. This is a full time
Candidates must be willing and able to represent the hotel to
the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay by working with
all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences exemplary
hospitality and care.
Responsibilities include checking guests in and out, making
reservations, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests,
answering phones professionally and ensuring the guests have an
enjoyable stay and smooth checkin/checkout while also handling
This position pays up to $13.50/hour.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits
such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time
off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities
nationwide, and more! Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Front Desk Agent must have the ability to perform all desk
attendant functions including checking guests and vendors in and
out, reservations, and switchboard. Must have strong customer
- Provide administrative, reception and program support to
management and staff.
- Manage phone activity including providing general knowledge to
- Manage walk-in traffic. Sign in customers as needed. Smile and
greet customers in a welcoming manner.
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Provide quotes for room rates and up-sell the guest when
- Assist in coordinating the Front Desk and the Housekeeping
- Verify that the correct charges and credits are posted to the
corresponding guest folio. Collect payment for charges on the guest
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and
balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Responds to guest inquiries.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise
refer the matter to the management.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them
immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma preferred. Minimum of at least 16 years of
- Clerical skills including typing, filing, office machine
operations, cash register operation, maintenance of records, and
the ability to undertake multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of
people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple
priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to
- Ability to arrange and coordinate schedules for
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps
- Ability to sit at a desk and monitor phones for extended
amounts of time.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in indoor and outdoor
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax,
copiers, scanners, among others).
- Reservations system. POS system.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Cape Coral , Front Desk Agent, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!