Ford Auto Parts Counter Salesperson
Company: Coconut Point Ford
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Coconut Point Ford in Estero, Florida, is interested in a
talented individual that is looking for a rewarding and challenging
career in the automotive industry.
The Ford Parts Specialist provides outstanding support to
walk-in and telephone customers. He/she has the ability to
accurately answer questions and satisfy customer needs. The Ford
Parts Specialist expertly uses Reynolds and Reynolds computer
system to identify and locate automotive products from inventory.
He/she searches beyond inventory to locate parts not in stock --
and makes arrangements for prompt delivery. The Ford Parts
Specialist works closely with dealership technicians to provide
needed parts for Service Center repairs. The ideal Fords Parts
Specialist will have a high school diploma, prior Ford parts
experience and strong computer skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet Coconut Point Ford company requirements for
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Dealership experience required
- Prior knowledge of electronic parts catalogs
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift training a plus
- Automotive HAZMAT certification preferred
- Ford Parts warranty retention and return policy
- Ability to use parts department computer system and
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass drug screen and background check
Coconut Point Ford is an equal opportunity employer and
a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Coconut Point Ford, Cape Coral , Ford Auto Parts Counter Salesperson, Other , Estero, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!