Location: Naples, FL, Florida, United States
Requisition ID: 55990
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Naples, FL.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading
global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services.
Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all
over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000
employees in more than 100 countries.
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, Schindler
Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of the
Switzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading
global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks.
Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in
North America. The company specializes in latest-technology
engineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products
designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and
reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known
buildings throughout the US, including 4 World Trade Center, the
Bank of America Tower and the Marriott Marquis in New York, Cowboys
Stadium in Dallas and the Cleveland Clinic in Las Vegas.
Sales Rep EI
Mobility is the goal
Identifies opportunities through key customer contacts and
industry information to locate sources for sale of company products
- Prepares documentation for prospective customers and ensures it
is communicated appropriately.
- Responsible for effectively managing the existing customer
accounts while focusing on account growth
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales and customer objectives
- Negotiate contract terms favorable to company
- Analyze customer needs and secure desirable business through
application of company products and services
- Maintain favorable client relationships
- Assess and follow customer complaints to satisfactory
- Prepare estimates for the sale of company products and
- Prepare and maintain required customer information and files in
accordance with established procedures
- Work with owner and building management in obtaining
maintenance agreement, renewal of agreements as well as updates to
their system either to meet new code requirements or through
application of new technologies
- Source, analyze, communicate and apply competitive data for
competitive advantage to company
Mobility needs you
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales,
Marketing, Finance, or Accounting preferred.
- Experience: 2-5 yrs of technical Business-to-Business sales
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite software, Lotus Notes,
Do you want to move the future with us?
If so, please click the Apply now button.
Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
marital status, gender identity, national origin, citizenship
status, disability or protected veteran status.
Schindler is committed to ensuring that our Career Center is
accessible to all jobseekers, including individuals with
disabilities. If you are having difficulty with the application or
the accessibility of this website, please contact