As the country's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is
proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two
centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers
consider us to be far more than a store. Our store represents our
respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle
destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to
work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate
satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our
people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
We are seeking a Part Time Store Supervisor for our Miromar
Outlets location in Estero, FL
The Store Supervisor is a consistent top performer who assists
the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The
Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company's core values
and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling,
clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Responsibilities of the Store Supervisor include but are not
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink
and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store
Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and
innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of
fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in
order to maximize sales .
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering
outstanding customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently
ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong operational skills
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience,
preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive
compensation, a fulfilling work environment and a wide range of
opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We Value and Respect Each Other by Providing Equal Employment
Brooks Brothers is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits
harassment of applicants and Associates based on any of these
protected categories. It is also Brooks Brothers policy to comply
with all applicable federal and state laws respecting consideration
of employment status and requests for reasonable accommodations in
hiring and employment decisions. We expect mutual respect in
support of our values and Equal Employment Opportunities.