Guest Services Coordinator - Part Time
Company: Sun Communities, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you a customer service all-star who is looking for a dynamic
and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you?
Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new
opportunity! We are looking for a Guest Services
Coordinator to cover routine office/clerical
responsibilities for one of our resorts. You will also serve as the
face of the resort as you interact with current and prospective
guests and residents who come to the office with questions and
concerns. Apply online today and take your first steps down a
rewarding new career path!
Guest Services Coordinators handle the routine office work and
administrative responsibilities of the resort, working closely with
the Resort Manager and other team members.
- Greet and establish rapport with guests, current and
prospective residents. Field resort comments, suggestions, and
complaints to the Resort Manager.
- Check guests in and out for their reservations.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones,
typing, copying, faxing, and filing.
- Collect and post security deposits, rent, or funds for other
services in Yardi.
- Make collection calls for site rental payments as directed;
submit bad debt files to collections.
- Process resident move-ins and move-outs.
- Complete and maintain resort records, reports, and files.
- Review and code invoices and statements for manager
- Assist prospective residents by checking the status of Sun
Homes inventory; review home listings, show homes, and assist with
rental applications with manager's discretion.
- Coordinate with Underwriting team to obtain approvals on
prospective resident applications; track all approvals and
- Maintain petty cash fund.
- Prepare and distribute resort communications such as rule
reminders, violation notices, newsletters, etc.
- Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepare
supply orders as needed.
- Assist with planning and coordinating guest and resident
relation events and activities within the resort.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with ability to
use Microsoft Office Suite, email, internet, and provide data entry
in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience using Yardi and/or RMS software, a
- RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading
organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and
transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this
is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us
your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting
work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work
environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will
reward you with great pay, cool perks, and flexibility.
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of
discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service,
- Site Rent Discounts for team members who live in our
- Paid sick leave
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury
Keywords: Sun Communities, Inc., Cape Coral , Guest Services Coordinator - Part Time, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!