Reservation Agent - Remote Opportunities Available
Company: Guest Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR
Reservation Agent - Remote Opportunities
Guest Services, Inc. is now hiring a Full-time Reservation Agent to
assist our hospitality division with managing room reservation
calls. This is a remote opportunity with flexible hours
The ideal candidate will be highly customer service focused, able
to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment, and be
organized and efficient.
We will train!! Candidates must have some computer knowledge and be
eager to learn!
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazingbenefits
such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings program, paid time
off, employee discounts at recreational and lodgingfacilities
nationwide, and more! Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Reservationist must have the ability to perform all
reservations call center functions including taking reservations,
making outbound calls, email and website chat communication with
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Manage call activity, email activity, messaging activity and
website chat activity.
- Actively sell rooms to customers while accurately quoting room
rates, packages, additional fees and policies. Upsell to higher
priced rooms or packages when possible.
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with customers
verbally and through email or messaging.
- Be aware of individual hotel promotions, social media activity
and digital campaigns to ensure accurate guest communication.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the company brand and each
individual hotel including but not limited to room types,
buildings, amenity information and hours, location, policies, fees
and ADA specifications.
- Respond to guest inquiries and assist in resolving customer
- Accurately post charges and refunds to reservations when
necessary and reconcile at the end of every shift.
- Perform department opening and/or closing procedures.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at
- Maintain and enhance the company's image when interacting with
clients, guests, associates and vendors.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of at least 18 years of age.
- Some job related experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel
and Outlook as well as Property Management System (PMS)
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of
people, ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple
priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to
assist customers and coworkers
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 10 lbs. regularly, 10-15
lbs. frequently, and up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to sit at a desk and monitor phones for extended
periods of time.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in a customer service environment.
- Physical attendance in unit to perform duties.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax,
copiers, scanners, among others).
- Reservations system. POS system.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Guest Services, Cape Coral , Reservation Agent - Remote Opportunities Available, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!